Asic Cryptocurrency Miner KD5 3100w Mining Machine Hashrate 18 Th/S
1. Goldshell KD5 Miner is the18th/s Coin mining machine.
2. The maximum power consumption of the equipment is 3100w, one of the high-power mining machines. Adopt integrated design to ensure reliability.
3. The device has four fans to help dissipate the heat of the machine.
4. It is suitable for various cabinet sizes, and its size is (264mm×200mm×290mm).
5. The shell is made of aluminum, and the net weight is about kg.
|Size||200 x 264 x 290mm|
|Temperature||5 - 35 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
Friendly operation interface
1. Clear background management interface,
2. Accurate display of real-time hashrate of miner,
3. It is convenient to check the running status of miner at any time.
KD5 Kadena miner from manufacturer Goldshell was first released on March 2021 that has maximum hashrate of 18Th/s. It weights about 8.5kg. I consumes 2250 Watts with voltages between 176 Volts to 264 Volts. This means you will need 220 Volts 2 phase power to run in the US. Your standard 110 Volts outlets will not work. KD5's noise level is 80db with 2 fans. This is compare to 72 dB for noisy Bitmain's Antminer L3+ with single fan.