Top ASIC Cryptocurrency Miners
The following is a list of the best ASIC miners for mining cryptocurrencies.
- Jasminer X4 - This ASIC miner features a built-in PSU and high-rpm fan cooling, low power consumption per megahash, rugged housing, and is cost effective.
- The Goldshell KD5 offers hash rate and excellent energy efficiency.
- Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH revolutionizes the ethereum mining network. Once ETH is switched to POS, it can be used to mine other Ethash algorithm coins with exceptional returns.
- The iBeLink BM-K1+ is currently considered number one in terms of profitability.
- The Bitmain Ant Miner L7 9500Mh is the most powerful hardware for Litecoin and Dogecoin mining.
- The Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 7GB delivers superior performance and uses the most advanced crypto ASIC technology for the best mining experience.
- The Jasminer X4-1U has a built-in high static fan for low power consumption, low noise, and compactness for easy operation.
- The Bitmain Ant Z15 is well-equipped with low power consumption and strong processing power.
- The iPollo G1 is a highly profitable miner with better arithmetic and performance than multiple competitors.
- The Goldshell LT6 is one of the most powerful miners in the Scrypt algorithm.
- Bitmain Antminer S19J Pro 104Th is the latest generation of SHA-256 algorithm mining ASIC and is considered to be one of the most powerful miners.
- The Antminer S19 Pro has a higher circuit architecture and power efficiency.
The world of ASIC miners has many options, so choosing the best may not be obvious. We hope that our list of the 12 best ASIC miners will help you make the best decision. In order to make the best choice, you need to be aware of the following factors：
- Check the prices of ASIC miners of interest in your area and their availability.
- Keep in mind that some ASIC miners will only run on 220-240V lines, so if you have a 110/120V line, you may need to replace it.
- Be sure to consider power through the outlet. If the ASIC draws several kilowatts of power, your home electrical system or outlet may not be able to handle that much of a load. So it is best to contact a qualified electrician to see if such a constant load is safe.
- Each ASIC can mine cryptocurrencies based on one of the algorithms it creates, so their options are severely limited. Therefore, if you decide to buy an ASIC, try to choose one that can mine cryptocurrencies you trust.
- A key point to consider entirely is the price of the ASIC. It has the most significant impact on the payback period. Of course, the shorter the payback period, the better.
- Each ASIC miner on this list stands out in some way. This makes any one of them probably an appropriate choice. However, remember to do your research before you buy.